Thursday, June 30, 2011

Haul from Singapore!

No, I did not go for a vacation without telling you guys!My friend, Aman did.. And I had asked him to get me a camera from there as the prices are a little low over there and I got few bonus presents as well...hurray for me!and a big thanx and hug to A!!

1. Nikon Coolpix P500 - The best digital camera ever!!! It is so close to a SLR camera be it looks or quality. The only down side is that the lens cannot be changed and extra flash light cannot be added.It's 12.1mpx, 36x optical zoom and full HD video recording.



 2. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - I wanted this forever(last 8 months)!!



3. Eiffel Tower necklace - Isn't this cute! I am going to change the strap with a dull gold chain though...


4. Aroma Senses Bath Crystal Salt - THIS.SMELLS.HEAVENLY!!!!!


5. Hairagami Bun Tail - I have yet to try it but it sure looks interesting!!


I have taken all these pictures from my new camera, but you yet have to see the magnificence of the pictures but for that, wait for my next outfit post ;)