Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bright & Bikini


I found the most flattering bikini on earth (and I have to say, Seafolly is leading the way in flattering-ness this season). I purchased it for my upcoming luxury beach holiday.


I prefer to wear it strapless.


I also loved this..


But it is black and not colourful - I want it in Magenta.

Highly recommend Seafolly if you're on the hunt.


Or Jets, but I always recommend Jets.





Jets didn't win this year as I am only loving things in stupidly bright colours.


Including this lippy I purchased on the same night;



(Thanks to someone else's blog for the piccy)


Anyone else have an out of character obsession with bright things at the moment? I'm even multi-colouring my nails.

Anyone else started kini shopping? Some styles I pined over were already getting down to 'only 3 of that size left in Aus I can bring some in for you?'.

Nat x