Monday, September 12, 2011

Vogue Fashion Night Out 2011

Hello fashionistas!! I went to this year's Vogue Fashion Night Out and mahn, it was amazing!!!!Here are the pictures....




{Tank Top/ Skirt/ Necklace - Forever21, Bag - Aldo, Shoes - U.S., Tube top - Muah}

{Dress - Boutique in U.S., Shoes - Bangkok, Bag - Coach}

Rashie and me...!!! We had soooo much fun!! ^_____^

My BFF Aman!!!! He is the cutest ^_____^



The Citibank ATM there was designed by Tarun Tahiliani!!

These were plain black shawls when they were given to several designers but look at what masterpieces they got converted into!!


Gaurav Gupta

Gaurav  was so sweet to us! He draped a saree on Rashie and chatted so nicely with us :)


David Abraham

Rakesh Thakore was really sweet and funny...

Priya Chatwal, she was so so so hot!! And look at her Louboutins!!!Yummm.... :P

I was trying to capture the pink gown behind me....ha ha!

Manish Arora

Manav Gangwani had the most amazing Indian Couture collection!! Gorgeous gorgeous work and I am so proud to know now that he was a Pearlite!!

Rohit Gandhi...he looks so much more cuter in person!

I seriously had an amazing time, meeting all these wonderful Indian designers, checking out their seriously mind blowing collection and oh yeah, I also saw Jacqueline Fernandez and Sonakshi Sinha there, but couldn't get a pic of them as they were moving really fast from one store to another...Jacqueline is really hot but I did not like Sonakshi a tad bit, she had way too much makeup on....her face was literally white and I mean it!!

Did you guys went to the event?...liked it, loved it or LOVED it? :P