Monday, July 18, 2011

Shoes and ELF Cosmetics Haul


Left to Right:
Tan Ankle Boots - Bamboo 
Leopard Ankle Boots - Bamboo
Nude Suede Pumps - Bamboo
Taupe Wegdes - Liliana


Some major shoe loving is going on in my life right now...the reasons? You just saw yourself!!
I had already told you guys that one of my friends had gone to USA for 2 months and I had asked him to get me few things from there. And he did...that sweet little thing...love ya Ashank! You are such a darling!


I wanted to shop from Eyes Lips Face forever!!!! But since they don't ship to India , I was never able to order anything but then Ashank went to US :P


Left to Right - 
Blending Eye Brush - $1
Blush Brush - $3
Stipple Brush - $3
Powder Brush - $3
Kabuki Face Brush - $5

Daily Brush Cleaner - $3

Brightening Eye colors (left to right):
Punk Funk - $1
Ivy - $1
Butternut - $1

Left to Right:
Cream Liner in "Ivory" - $3
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer - $3
Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter - $3

Matte Finisher Nailpaint - $1
Used this on my nails yesterday and I lovvvvvve it!! It gives perfect matte finish to any friggin' color!

2* Natural Lash kit - $2
Dramatic Lash kit - $1

2* Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - $6
If you are wondering why I ordered two of these much famous babies...I am going to include one of them in the prizes of my next giveaway which is going to happen as soon as I get settled in my new PG and my new college (by the end of this month hopefully).

HD Powder - $6
This is the one product that I am most excited about!! I have read some serious raves of this product on various blogs and I cannot wait to try it!!