Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tried the attitude look, doesn't suits me!






{Red Pants - Zara, Shirt - old, Necklace/Ring - Forever21, Tan Ankle Boots - U.S.}

A told me today to show some attitude while photo shoot, looks good in a fashion blog. I agreed. But now that I have seen the pics, I disagree. Serious look doesn't suit me, I feel that I look good only when either I have a big close-up smile plastered on my face or I am making my stupid duck face.Yeah, I like me in my duck pouts.I know, weird right? Well, that's how I roll ;)

p.s. - You can see it's getting tough for me to hold back the smile in the last pic :P

p.p.s.- These kids were laughing their face off the whole time so A asked them politely if they would like to get clicked. Doesn't matter how irritating they get, kids are always cute! See...