Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Skylar Grey New Song - Dance Without You – Music Video And Lyrics

Skylar Grey has released her first single ‘Dance Without You’ on July 5, 2011 from her album ‘Invinsible’. The track of this song was released in June, 2011.



‘Dance Without You’ music video recorded at Los Angeles, California in KIDinaKORNER music studios. Skylar’s Pop genre single was written by Skylar and Alex Grant and Produced by Alex da Kid.






Skylar Grey New Song - Dance Without You
Skylar Grey New Song - Dance Without You


The song had more chances to gain quick radio spins. The music video of ‘Dance Without You’ is so weird, so crazy, so cool, it means so effective. She sings in this song, "So serious all the time/I feel restrained, I feel confined/I cannot take, your whispering" and "I wanna dance without you, I want to loose myself"



Watch and enjoy here Skylar’s new first single music video and lyrics.



‘Dance Without You’ Music Video







‘Dance Without You’ Lyrics