Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When Boho meets Preppy!














{Pink Trousers - ZARA, Peach top/earring/ring/bangles - Forever 21}

I turned a lot of heads today. I blame it on my loud pink pants. Or maybe I WAS looking Smokin'. Or maybe I was just overloaded with accessories compared to the people around me.Whatever the reason be, I consider it as one of the perks of being a fashion blogger.I now have a reason to dress up every time I go out.I get to wear loud and bold trends.And I get to show it to at least 324 people spread all over the world ;)

So, remember my post about What to wear on first day of college? I had mentioned there that I would be mixing boho with preppy.Yeah, that does sound a lil weird but IMO, looks fab!I would have liked my hair to be in beachy waves but damn this hot weather! I tell you, Delhi's weather will mess with your hair.And so, I have to put it in a bun all the time :/