Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tag: Would you rather

I saw this fun tag on cute Christine Iverson's blog HERE and I immediately decided to do it! It's so much fun doing tag once in a while...


1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?I will settle for loosing the eye shadows as I can live without those but definitely not my eyeliners and lipsticks!!They are my must-have products!


2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again...Actually, I haven't had a cut in last two years, just trimming every 6 months...trying to grow them out...:))

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral!!! I love everything coral! So so pretty! And it lightens up my face as well.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! I am a fashion blogger so it's kinda obvious. I love makeup but I have a reasonable amount of it, I see no reason of having two lipsticks in a similar shade...but two tees in a similar color, I am all for it :P


5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. People do wear black lipstick but never a red eyeliner!

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have Sephora here so It's MAC...who am I kidding!I love MAC anyway :P
.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?

One eyeshadow color.....I would settle for MAC's Swiss chocolate for the rest of my life but I love my lippies...I want to have each and every shade one day :P

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in the winter. I just cannot bear layered clothes in Summers....Hell!!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails!! I love bright colors....hot pink, lemon yellow, neon orange, bright green, coral, every freakin' color!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Ooooh! That's a tough one....I guess eye.. no no lip...oh no! eye...Ah! I can't decide!!!

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun...I hate my hair in ponytails...doesn't look good on me as I don't have too much hair on my head :(

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
Never use lip glosses...I am more of a lipstick person now so I can live without lip glosses.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in every day...(no eyebrows!! are you kidding me!!!!....#horrified#)

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail Polish. I love makeup and anyway, face is the first thing people notice, I can get away with a manicured hand with no polish :P



I tag all of you, and please let me know if you do it...:))