Monday, August 15, 2011

ASOS shopping!!!!

Hi guys, I ordered a few things from ASOS last night as they have a killer sale going on and plus, FREE SHIPPING!!! It cannot get better than this..!!And today morning, I received a mail from asos that my order has been shipped.They have a seriously fast service.No wonder they are one of the most popular online shopping website! So, here's what all I ordered....

This dress was love at first sight for me. I LOVE STRIPES!!! Though I was looking for a maxi dress in the same print, I am happy I bumped into this one.It's such a versatile dress, it can be worn as a dress, or if you put on a t-shirt or a shirt over it, it works as a skirt annnnnd if you tuck it in some other skirt or shorts, or any kind of bottoms, it works as a gorgeous tank top!!

You can see, my love for stripes continues....the scarf is such a statement piece...perfect for fall!

Yes, the palazzo pants are all the rage right now and I am joining in! And these are soooo similar to what Serena wore in Gossip girl!!


Isn't this fedora hat the prettiest!! I am so into hats right now, I wanted to order one more, the big slouchy one...But I realized I won't be able to wear it much here, so.....

Black opaque tights. I never found these in Delhi, anywhere!!I could just find the semi-transparent ones...I ordered two of these as I know I would be wearing it a lott!!

I wanted to have these coz they look soooo good on Madonna!! 

And here comes the star of my shopping spree!! ALDO structured briefcase bag!!!! Do I seriously need to tell you why I bought this?? :P

Now, I am waiting for my package to arrive not-so-patiently....he he!! Did you guys shopped from ASOS yet?? If yes, please do share a haul ^____^