Monday, August 8, 2011

Heads up









{Top - Zara, Pants/Scarf/Necklace/Purse - Thrifted, Belt - Promod, Shoes - Tresmode}

My bun seems to be very popular these days, I have had many readers asking me how do I do it and my new friends at college are also curious.Apparently, I would be giving them lessons on the bun and my makeup...which I love love love to do...yeah, another aspect of my personality...I give these lessons..ha ha! Obviously not formally! But yeah, my old roomies learned to make this bun from me and I gave makeup lessons to my previous landlady and 4 girls living in my pg...he he! I absolutely love helping people out in anything related to fashion and make-up with whatever little I know and have learned and mastered. I was not born with these skills but way to go youtube!!! I learned every freaking thing there!! Seriously guys, you wanna learn anything, search it on youtube, it's all there!! 

Which brings me to my next topic of discussion...Guys, I have been thinking of starting a youtube channel..It's really scary..And I'm not sure whether I should start it or not!! See, there are few things that you cannot learn by just seeing pictures on my blog, like making a bun, makeup tutorial, hairstyle tutorial, DIY Crop top, etc etc...I know there are videos up there already but I have my own twists to these ideas which I would really like to put up there. What do you all think? Should I do it or not?

Edit: My new college is giving me way too many assignments now and I don't think I will have any time to make videos...But thank u so much guys for the support!! Love ya all  :*