Sunday, August 21, 2011

My outfit for Jay Sean's Concert





{Top - Zara, Bodycon Skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - US, Bag - Aldo, Necklace - thrifted}

This is what I wore to the Jay Sean's concert last night. It was insane there.I had the most amazing time!!!I am gonna do a separate post on the concert with the Jay Sean's pics and everything ^_____^ {It's done! check out the concert pics HERE!! )

Can you tell, I put in a lil extra effort in my makeup...This was the first time, I used face primer, foundation, concealer, highlighter, eyeshadow primer and what not, all at once!! I had to look my best for Jay, you see :P And I was very happy with my makeup and I got many compliments also! The other girls at pg were asking which brands have I used, am I wearing foundation, eyeshadows etc etc...it was very flattering to say the least :P ( let me know, if any of you want the make-up breakdown)

And also, my ASOS package arrived today!! Could this day BE more amazing!!! (Yes, only if A was here...) And I did not have to pay any customs or any other charge. And it took 6 days for the package to arrive...I am very happy with the service they have...and I would definitely order more in future :)) 

Stay tuned for the concert's pics and a crazy amazing video of Jay!!!