Saturday, July 23, 2011

Feeling summer-ey





{Top - Promod, Tights - Muah, Scarf - local boutique, Coral stone ring - Forever21, Stack of rings - Accessorize, Shoes - Venus Steps, Bag - Thrifted}

Now go up again and see the second last picture. I think that's the best bun I have ever made. A year ago, I had no idea how people just twisted their hair and made the bun, so effortlessly! I did not had hair long enough to make a bun which can stay at the same place the whole day but today I excel in that area (at least, I would like to think that I do). It's pretty simple now, yes, I do have to use at least 5-6 pins to make it stay in place and then a big spritz of hairspray but it's all worth it. I do not use heat so often now and throwing my hair in a bun feels so good in summers, no sticky hair situation on a hot humid day :))