Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trend Watch: Printed Pants

We wear different kind of tops, different fabrics, different print, different styles but we always wear the same denims below them. This season saw some major life-altering changes (might be an overstatement :P ) in the bottom wear world.We were introduced to hot pink pants...which actually looked hot and not like some 14 year old girl's fetish with the color pink.The red, green & lemon yellow pants have been the talk of the town since the spring/summer 2011 collection hit the stores.Even a brand like Zara, which is known for its neutral basics turned all gems(yes, I am referring to the chocolate). I also made friends with two of them, the hot pink and the sexy red.And saying that I love them to death wouldn't be much of an overstatement.

But now, we are witnessing prints as in printed pants. And if you ask me, I love this trend more than I ever loved color-blocking!!And that says a lot. The trend has been all over the runways in the summer/spring 2011 collection.And many celebrities have been spotted sporting it as well.






I am guessing my take would be a little different than these. I will post the outfit very soon. Let me know what you guys think about this hot trend...

P.S. - I ran into Pallavi from StylePile today at Zara and she was sooo sweet to me...she totally made my day...and Pallavi, it was really really great to run into u!!! Hope to see you soon again... <3