Friday, August 26, 2011

Curly+Frilly = Girly!





{ Tank Top - Mango, Skirt - Kazo, Waistcoat - Zara, Shoes - Carlton London}

I love experimenting! And I love mixing & matching...These few interests of mine often lead me to new interesting outfits. I washed my hairs and used my new Philips Salondry Pro Hairdryer with the diffuser nozzel. It was my first time, so I am pretty satisfied with the results (The curls were really low-maintenance and they lasted for 3 days!) The curls were giving me a girly feel so I decided to wear something that would match my mood (yeah, I wake up 2 hrs prior to my college time for all of this!! lol!). 
I had bought this skirt from Kazo almost 2 years back and wore it just once and never touched it again coz I didn't like it. But today things are different for me. I think now I can make many old pieces in my wardrobe to work for me and suit my style.So, I went ahead, mixed & re-mixed until I got the perfect look.I really like this outfit, it's really flirty & girly & smart, all at the same time.

Now that I go back and see the pictures, this outfit looks very similar to what Taylor Swift would wear. She is often seen sporting oxford shoes, girly and feminine dress & skirts, and obviously her pretty curly hair (mine doesn't even come near to her hair!! Hers are such pretty curls! *sigh* )...