Thursday, September 8, 2011

The wrong crowd






{Top/Shorts/Rings - Forever 21, Bag - ALDO, Shoes - Carlton London

I did not wear this outfit today, the pictures are of Monday when I took a terrible decision and went to visit Pacific mall in Tagore Garden! Guys, beware! Do not go there! The stores are amazing, they have many high end brands BUT the crowd is so wrong...SO SO WRONG!! All kinds of cheap street boys were unleashed there, and you WILL encounter creepy couples (no offence but once you see these couples, you will know what I am talking about!). No one was there to actually shop...NO ONE! they were all just roaming around creating chaos on MONDAY!I don't even want to think what would be the scene on Sunday :/  Poor Zara and Mango people MUST HAVE LOST THEIR FREAKING BRAINS!!!! 

P.S - Did you guys felt the earthquake yesterday??!! Man! It was so scary!! I was sitting on my bed working on my lappy (actually editing this post only, couldn't post it yesterday as I was too freaked out!) when suddenly the whole room started shaking with a scary rumbling sound...It took me almost 2 seconds to realize that it was an earthquake! And then I was too much stunned by fear that I just couldn't move until the whole thing stopped! I was shaky for the next one hour...I literally had my wallet ready in my hand and doors open so that I am ready if the tremors come back!!! I hope everyone is okay and this never ever happens again...Thank you Lord!!