Friday, June 17, 2011

Coveting...

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Urban Decay Naked Palette
....Yes! I am still lusting after this!!!

MAC "Girl About Town"
I got "Hot Pink" By NYX, but I still want this one...

Zara Printed Pants
 I am gonna get this as soon as I reach Delhi!!

A slouchy high-waisted nude shorts
And apparently, they are very hard to find :(

High Heeled Brogues

Chunky Wooden High Heels
I want mine in Black!or maybe dark tan brown...

Patent High Heel Pump in Rose Nude
Yeah yeah! I am all about shoes....:P

So, pretty much all I am doing these days is sitting in my room all day, either browsing net, watching TV or flipping Cosmo...which again leads to a brand new wishlist! ha ha! But this time, I am gonna try and get at least 5 items off this list. Since TFSI and UD Naked Palette are not available in India, I have requested a dear friend who is currently in US to get these for me ^____^ 
And did I tell you guys, I am learning to sew, my mom is too good at it so I thought why not make something of the holiday and learn a new skill! Let's see if I can do something more than sewing a button!!