Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jump leads!









{Jumpsuit/Necklace - Thrifted, Ring - Forever21, Shoes - US}


{Jumpsuit/Necklace - Thrifted, Ring - Forever21, Shoes - Venus Steps, Sheer shirt - Zara}

Every girl should own a LBD (Little Black Dress). True. But I say every girl should also own a LBJ (Little Black Jumpsuit).It's perfect for summers and so so easy to wear. You can dress it up as easily as you can dress it down.I wore my LBJ recently and played with the look to make it classy and casual. For the classy look, I wore a nude pumps & bright fuschia lipstick (it doesn't show up on the camera, I honestly don't know why :/ ). Later while going to the mall, I slipped into my favorite comfortable bellies and threw on a sheer shirt over. I also changed my lippie to my mlbb color as the bright fuschia color was not going with the red shirt. So, with a little this and that you can wear one classic piece in many different ways...Try it yourself!