Thursday, August 4, 2011

Timeless classic : A white shirt





{ Shirt - Forever21, Navy Pants - Zara, Gold Flats - Da Milano, Red Bag - Vansons, Bangles & Earrings - Forever21, Belt - Promod}


I find myself fascinated with all the latest trends that flood fashion magazines.I enjoy reading and discovering new trends and feeling inspired...so inspired that I want to incorporate them instantly in my personal style.But sometimes, I just want to wear something that's simple, style it in my own way and just let it be....but still look chic.Like today.

I woke up late and was totally not feeling like going to college today, it has been a hectic week. Still, I dragged myself out of the bed and hopped into shower...but the big problem? I had no idea what to wear...and at such times I revert back to wardrobe essential pieces. BAM! Here comes the white shirt to the rescue! Lately, I have been finding myself drawn to this color...I now own many plain white t-shirts and few shirts. They are no fuss pieces. And I love that about these white beauties. Just a few pop of colors here and there and I am good to go.

P.S.- Yes, that's my new room. Pics have been taken by self-timer and that's the way it's gonna be most of the times till A comes back :/